Derwenthorpe Aglow lights up the windows on the estate with illuminated seasonal pictures. Here are some samples from last year:
Everyone is welcome to participate; just follow these simple instructions
- Register your interest: please email your name and address to John Pugh on email@example.com or phone 07462 592833. We need your address so we can make a trail map that people can follow to see your artwork.
- Learn how: if this is your first Aglow click this link derwenthorpe.co.uk/2020/10/15/aglow-videos for a couple of short “How To” videos.
- Collect a pack: we have free starter packs (card and tissue paper) available from 1st November courtesy of the DRA. Contact John to arrange a time and collect your starter pack from John’s at 25 St Aelreds Mews.
- Get creative: create a card and tissue paper artwork and display it in your front window during December (from 1st to 30th)
- Pick up a map: join us if you can on Friday 3rd December between 4:30 and 5:30 pm at the SSC for a launch event, with refreshments, and to collect your own copy of the trail map. If you miss this event trail maps will be available online on the DRA website and on the chair outside John’s and also outside Ley Eiloart’s at 61 Lotherington Mews.