We’re running the photo competition again.
Enter the Derwenthorpe Arts Festival photo competition for a chance to have your photo displayed during the festival. This year’s theme is “My Happy Place.” Whether you’re a youngster or an oldie, if you live in Derwenthorpe send us photos of your happy places wherever or whatever they might be – in Derwenthorpe or elsewhere.
There are four age groups:- up to 5 years; 6 – 10 years; 11 – 17 years and adults. Winning entries will be displayed during the Derwenthorpe Arts Festival (22-23 April 2022).
- Please give your photo a title and include your name and age group.
- Photos should not be larger than 5Mb in size
- All entries will be displayed on the website and may be displayed during the Arts Festival. If there are images of people, please confirm in your email that you have permission of the people in the photo.
- Residents can submit up to 3 photos but are only eligible for one winning position.
- All entries are eligible for runner up awards.
- Entries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 April 2022
You can also view the 2021 competition winners.