Derwenthorpe Residents’ Meetings
Here you’ll find information about ARMs (All Resident’s Meetings, AGMs (Annual General Meetings) and SGMs (Special General Meetings). What are the differences? Well, briefly, all these meetings are for all residents, but SGMs and AGMs have powers to make more important decisions like changing the constitution and electing core team members.
Derwenthorpe Residents’ Association is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: DRA All Residents’ Meeting
Time: May 26, 2021 19:30 London
Meeting ID: 961 5484 5430
This outage appears to be resolved for now, so we’ll go ahead with the meeting. Note that Pure Fibre say that the whole estate is running on one link (not the usual two), so connections may be a little slow. We don’t know whether people will notice when the second link is brought back online. Hopefully it won’t disrupt the meeting.
The Internet is currently down for half of Derwenthorpe, and we don’t have a timescale for fixing that. We don’t think we can go ahead with this ARM while this is the case. We’ll keep an eye on the situation, and post a zoom link closer to the time. If the Internet connection is not fixed, we’ll have to postpone the meeting. And perhaps add Internet access to the agenda.
Agendas and Papers.
Next meeting is on Zoom at 7:30pm on 26 May 2021. Check back here for a Zoom link. Our focus at this meeting will be:
- Central Square use
- Heating costs
- Looking forward to the AGM and our elections.
Looking for papers? Click the “Next Meeting” link above, for agenda and minutes of the last meeting.
- ARMs: 26th May, AGM: 14th July, ARM: 13th Oct. All 7:30pm
- Core team:
21st April, 23rd June, 22nd Sept, 17th Nov. All 7:30pm
- DPAC and DGG : 19 May, 21 July, 20 Oct. DPAC at 6:30pm, DGG at 7:45pm. Each 1 hour duration.
Want notifications? We’ll email when papers are published. You can sign up to get notified by email when we publish papers.
A few notes:
- When you’re in a Zoom meeting, your name appears on the bottom of your image. You’ll be allowed to edit your name. Please change it to the name(s) that you’d like to appear in the minutes. For example, there might be two of you!
- If you’ve not used Zoom before, you might like to look at their guide on “how to join a zoom meeting“, but essentially it will entail clicking on a link that we will publish here on the day.
- We’ll start the meeting 15 minutes early, to give people time to connect and settle in.