Derwenthorpe Residents’ Meetings
Here you’ll find information about ARMs (All Resident’s Meetings, AGMs (Annual General Meetings) and SGMs (Special General Meetings). What are the differences? Well, briefly, all these meetings are for all residents, but SGMs and AGMs have powers to make more important decisions like changing the constitution and electing core team members.
Our next meeting is on October 13 2021.
The focus for this meeting is Nuisance behaviour (which might include antisocial or criminal behaviour, or people being irritating!) and reports from DGG, ABC:D, Nature Group, CAN, core team, liaison group (including JRHT’s schedule of works on site), and HEAT group.
Topic: DRA – ARM
Time: Oct 13, 2021 19:30 London
Meeting ID: 871 2321 8132
Agendas and Papers.
Looking for papers? Click the “Next Meeting” link above, for the agenda and minutes of the last meeting.
- ARMs: 26th May, AGM: 14th July, ARM: 13th Oct. All 7:30pm
- Core team:
21st April, 23rd June, 22nd Sept, 17th Nov. All 7:30pm
- DPAC and DGG : 19 May, 21 July, 20 Oct. DPAC at 6:30pm, DGG at 7:45pm. Each 1 hour duration.
Want notifications? We’ll email when papers are published. You can sign up to get notified by email when we publish papers.
A few notes:
- When you’re in a Zoom meeting, your name appears on the bottom of your image. You’ll be allowed to edit your name. Please change it to the name(s) that you’d like to appear in the minutes. For example, there might be two of you!
- If you’ve not used Zoom before, you might like to look at their guide on “how to join a zoom meeting“, but essentially it will entail clicking on a link that we will publish here on the day.
- We’ll start the Zoom session 15 minutes early, to give people time to connect and settle in.